This is the most valuable information that I can give a person! In this world of lies, deceit, cruelty,consumerism and despair, never has the world needed God more. There are so many hurting and needy people trying to change themselves, change their loved ones and change their circumstances; but they lack the strength to do so. Here is a piece of truth for you: You are powerless to save yourself. So many continue to travel down that path of loneliness and sin making their lives much, much worse. Continually, folks ignore God, push Him aside and seek their own wisdom to their detriment.
Attention! You don’t have to let your life stay that way! You can have peace, joy, perseverance, and forgiveness. God will save you if you let Him. Jesus is there for the sinner; if you’re willing to follow Him. If you stumbled on to this blog and you are tired, hopeless and plagued by your sin, there is hope; and His name is Jesus. You see, we weren’t designed to be separated from God. Our sins do just that, separated us from our god, because He is holy(Leviticus 11:44). Are you wanting to know God, to have a friend and Lord that never, ever fails? Therefore, if your answer is yes, here is how to know God.
- No one is holy. There is not one of us who can measure up to God’s incredible standard on our own. We all have sin in our hearts; you, me and everyone else in this world. Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God…(ESV)”
- Consequences of our sin. Sin brings death. It kills completely and without respect. If we continue in our sin it brings a spiritual death and eternal separation from God. Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.(ESV)”
- God shows His love for us. No matter what sin we have in our lives, no matter how dark it is, God still, and always does, love us. He constantly shows us this love. Most of the time, we sinners miss it, because we are too busy to listen, or, because our hearts are hard to Him. The best example of His love for us is this: Romans 5:8 “but God shows his love for us in that while we were sinners, Christ died for us.(ESV)”
- You can be saved. Now thanks to Jesus’ incredible sacrifice for us, we can be totally saved. Yes, it doesn’t matter what you have done, there is a Savior, and he wants you to live in Him. Romans 10:9 “because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.(ESV)” Therefore, hope is here for you.
- Nothing can separate us from God in Christ. When we have finally given our lives over to God, nothing can separate us from His love. Romans 8:38-39 ” For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(ESV) “ You are saved and nothing can snatch you out of His capable hands!
If you want to know peace in your life. If you want to stop doing it your way and turn from your sin, stop where you are right now. Pray to God, where ever you are at, and say: “Lord, I know I am a sinner. I am tired of doing things my way now. Please forgive me of my sins. I believe that your son died for me and he rose again on the 3rd day so I can be cleansed of my sin and live with you forever. Lord, I ask you now to come into my life, into my heart and help me turn from my old ways; teaching me to live your way. In Jesus holy name I pray this. AMEN.”
I will now get to meet you in heaven. You are now His. There will be hope and peace for you now. Take it, and pursue God with all of your being.
I highly recommend that you find, and start attending, a bible believing, strong local church; one that teaches the inerrant(without error) word of God. You need fellowship with other believers, to pray with you and help you on your way.
Now that you know God, try to daily live in a way worthy of the calling that God placed on your life (Ephesians 4:1). You are a new creature in Him and you don’t have to be controlled by sin anymore. You have the choice to ask Jesus to give you strength through all things. After a while, God will change your heart to be more like his and you will want to live out His will in your life.
I am so glad and thankful to God, that you took the time to read this page. Of all the pages, poems, stories and limericks on this blog, this page is the most important.
Go now with God and live a fruitful life for Him.
If you have any questions, or need prayer in any way, please email me and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. I promise I will pray for you; whatever your need may be.
The Great Plains Poet, writer, poet, and most of all worshipper of the Most High God.